Site Agreement / User Info Page Text
Terms and Conditions:
- By registering and bidding on any item/lots you show you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of Call Renee Estate Liquidation, LLC.
- Please do not bid if you are unsure about bidding, pricing or any terms and conditions.
- Buyers Premium and Sales Tax are in Effect. If you have the winning bid, you agree to pay your bid plus 13% buyers premium and any applicable sales tax.
- Registration: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older. You agree that all information provided is true and accurate.
- Pick Up – “AS IS WHERE IS”, Do-It-Yourself Style Pick up times and location are auction specific. Please be aware and prepared for pick up at that time and date. Due to the nature of these sales other times and dates cannot be possible. If you do not pick up your item/lots in the time period set forth your item/lots will be considered abandoned. You will be banned from all sales after that.
- Item/lots are “as-is; where-is”: You as the bidder are required to bring all tools for disassembling, lifting assistance and packing materials needed to remove your item/lots from the location. We will not have any tools or people available to help you. You do this at your own expense and risks. You will also be held responsible for any damage to the property caused by you or your item/lots.
- In the event you are sending someone else on your behalf your item/lots must be paid for in full and your paid invoice must be present at the location. No Item/lots will be released without proof of payment. We do not ship unless prior arrangements have been made
- Payment: You may pay immediately after winning the bid by credit card or at the pickup time and date with cash or credit. No Item/lots will leave the premises without payment in full.
- Condition and Warranty: All item/lots are sold are “as is where is” with no expressed or implied warranties.
- We do our best to provide an accurate description. Do not assume that our assessment is the same as yours though. We are selling used, antique and vintage items some wear should be expected. We do not guarantee the working order of any electronic or mechanical device. Item/lots are sold without certificate of authenticity unless specifically included. This is a buyer beware situation. Varied items can be included in the photo (i.e. extension cords, light bulbs, displays, etc) to demonstrate use. Do not assume those items are part of the lot. Read the description carefully to know what is included with your item/lots.
- Preview: We will hold a preview any time that it is possible before the beginning of bidding. We strongly encourage attendance. Please use this time to examine and view lots before bidding on them so you can assess condition for yourself. Being on the sellers property any other time is trespassing and will not be tolerated.
- Default and Abandonment: If after winning the bid you fail to pay your account will be in default and you can be taken to collection. If you fail to pick up you will have forfeited the item/lots and Call Renee Estate Liquidation, LLC, may do what they deem necessary and best for our client. This will include any fees incurred for disposal/removal.
- Bid Wisely: You are responsible for every bid amount placed. If you bid on the wrong item/lots or decide that the item/lots is no longer wanted our clients will not pay for your mistake. When in doubt do not bid. We reserve right of removal in accordance with our seller. While we do not like when this happens it will happen on occasion.
- Technical Issues and Events beyond our Control: We are not responsible for any interruptions in service or errors caused by any means. We do not guarantee error free service or use of website. With current technology is it not possible to have software or hardware systems without error.
- You acknowledge this is an online auction that relies on this software and it may have errors without any warning. We do not warrant that our online bidding will be error free or that errors in software will be corrected. Indemnification: You do hereby agree to indemnify and hold the agent harmless from any expenses, losses or damages arising from or relating to any services offered by Call Renee Estate Liquidation, LLC.
- Risk to person or property: We are not liable to you for any damage to the item/lots you purchased, your personal property or for injury or death.
- It is your responsibility to be sure you have gotten all the items that you won. We are not responsible for any items left behind. We will not credit you for items left behind
- If you are a first time bidder and are bidding more than $100 we will ask that we get a $100 on your credit card/cash before the auction ends and we will credit that toward your balance. Thanks